A moist and fluffy vanilla cake is easy to combine with any kind of frosting or filling. A true classic, sweet and delicious.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Moist and delicious vanilla cake.
- 115 grams of Butter*
- 180 grams of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs*
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 250 grams of Flour
- 7 grams of Baking Powder
- 120 grams of Milk
- Optional: 140 grams of Chocolate Chips
- Optional: 140 grams of Sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your cake pan (18 cm or 20 cm) by brushing the inside of the pan with butter and lining it with baking paper OR place cupcake liners inside of a cupcake pan.
- Beat together the butter and sugar.
- Next add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the batter and mix it through.
- Next add in half of the milk and mix it through.
- Repeat the last two steps, so all of the flour mixture and milk is well incorporated.
- Optional: Gently mix in chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Divide the batter over 12 cupcake liners or pour it all in one cake pan.
- Bake the cake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
When is it done?
You'll know the cake is done when you insert a skewer or knife into the cake, pull it out and only a few moist crumbs stick to it. If there's wet batter attached: place it back in the oven.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
This recipe makes 12 cupcakes or one cake with a diameter of 18 cm or 20 cm.