Adorable Miffy Cupcakes to go with the Miffy 2nd Birthday Cake I made before. Tasty and perfect for any kid’s party.
- 12 Vanilla (Funfetti) Cupcakes
- Small amount of Simple Syrup
- 200 grams of Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Miffy Chocolate Cake Topper
- 50-100 grams of Dark Chocolate*
- 80-160 grams of Milk of Light Brown Chocolate*
- 20-40 grams of White Chocolate*
- 20-40 grams of Pink Chocolate*
- 20-40 grams of Yellow Chocolate*
- 5-10 grams of Green Chocolate*
- 5-10 grams of Blue Chocolate*
- 5-10 grams of Red/Orange Chocolate*
- Place the template onto a cutting board and cover it with a sheet of acetate.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Heat each colour of chocolate separately until it has melted completely.
- Using a toothpick or a piping bag, trace and fill in the design with the right chocolate colours.
- Add a 'spike' underneath each chocolate, so you can stick them into the cupcakes later.
- Refrigerate in between each of each colour until set, about 20 minutes.
- Whip up the whipping cream with vanilla extract to stiff peaks.
- Spread the whipped cream onto the cupcakes and dip these in sprinkles.
- Stick the chocolates into the top of each cupcake.
*Using chocolate food colouring you can choose to colour white chocolate yourself, but these can also be replaced with candy melts in the right colours.
Disclaimer: Miffy or Nijntje is property of Dick Bruna and I am in no way claiming ownership of her.