Simple yet beautiful treats for any babyshower, or use whatever colours you’d like to make them suit any occasion.
- 2 Batches of Vanilla Cake
- 300 grams of Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Sprinkles (Pink or Blue)
- Food Colouring (Pink or Blue)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare your baking pan by brushing some butter into it and then linking it with baking paper.
- Divide the vanilla cake batter into three equal portions.
- Colour each a different shade of the same colour.
- Evenly spread out one of the colours of cake batter in the cake pan (38,7 cm x 26 cm x 1,9 cm).
- Bake the cake for 10 minutes.
- Repeat with the other two colours of batter.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Cut out shapes using the heart push pops.
- Whip up the whipping cream with vanilla extract and place in a piping bag.
- Assemble as shown in the video, layering the cake and whipped cream.
- Add sprinkles on top.