The perfect dessert for any chocoholic, fluffy and filled with chocolate! Whichever kind of chocolate you prefer, this recipe will help you turn it into a yummy treat.
Dark, Milk & White Chocolate Mousse
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Additional Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
Fluffy and delicious dark, milk and white chocolate mousse.
- 90 grams of Dark, Milk or White Chocolate
- 20 grams of Whipping Cream, for Heating
- Chilled: 100 grams of Whipping Cream, for Whipping up
- 4 grams of Gelatin Powder
- 10 grams of Cold Water
- Break your white chocolate into small pieces, place it into a heat proof bowl and add the smaller amount of whipping cream, intended to be heated.
- Place the bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted completely and the whipped cream and chocolate are well combined.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Place your gelatine in a small bowl and add the cold water, let the gelatine absorb the water.
- Heat the gelatine briefly in a small saucepan or in the microwave, until it has fully melted.
- Add the melted gelatine into your chocolate mixture and mix it through.
- Whip up the larger amount of whipping cream, intended for whipping up, to firm peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream through the chocolate mixture gently, in two additions.
- Place the chocolate mousse in a mould or glass.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.