Delicious strawberry white chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse and brownie. Top it off with any kind of decorations you’d like.
- Bake the brownie batter in a heart shaped cake ring* in a preheated oven, at 180 degrees Celsius, for about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Remove it from the cake ring, once the brownie has completely cooled.
- Clean the cake ring and place some acetate along the edges, then add in the brownie layer. Press the brownie towards the edges a little if it there's any space between it and the acetate.
- Prepare the strawberry white chocolate mousse as described in this recipe and let it set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before preparing the next layer.
- Prepare the white chocolate mousse as described in this recipe and let it set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before preparing the next layer.
- Repeat until you've got four layers of strawberry white chocolate mousse and three layers of white chocolate mousse.
- Once all of the chocolate mousse layers are done, refrigerate for an additional 4 hours.
- Remove the mould and acetate.
*My heart shaped cake ring was from Lares and the broadest part of the heart was 18,5 cm.