Delicious Rilakkuma chocolate mousse with a cake layer inside. Change the colours to turn it into Korilakkuma or Chairoikoguma.
- Pipe melted dark chocolate into the mouth and nose portion of the Rilakkuma mould.
- Pipe some eye shapes onto a piece of acetate or baking paper.
- Refrigerate the dark chocolate until hardened.
- Pipe melted white chocolate, mixed with white chocolate food colouring if you want it really white, into the snout portion of the mould.
- Spread yellow or pink chocolate into the ears of the mould.
- Refrigerate until all of the chocolate has hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Remove chocolate from mould and place chocolate back in the refrigerator.
- Prepare milk or white chocolate mousse, which you could mix with either some extra brown food colouring or cream food colouring.
- Fill the mould with chocolate mousse and a piece of cake.
- Let mousse set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Dip in warm water and remove mousse cake from mould.
- Place chocolate decorations on top and remove excess mousse.
*Baked in a square cake pan (22,5 cm × 22,5 cm × 5 cm).
Disclaimer: Rilakkuma is property of Aki Kondo and San-X and I am in no way claiming ownership of him.