Fluffy, creamy and delicious strawberry and white chocolate mousse cake!
- Cut 4 circles (10 or 12 cm) out of the chocolate sponge cake.
- Whip up the whipping cream.
- Cut the strawberries: cut about two thin slices down the middle and chop up the rest.
- Place a little bit of whipped cream onto a cake board (18 cm).
- Place a cake layer on top and brush with simple syrup.
- Spread whipped cream on the cake layer and add strawberry chunks.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 for the next few layers, ending with a cake layer.
- Refrigerate both the cake and leftover whipped cream while you prepare the white chocolate mousse.
- Line a ring mould (14 cm) with acetate and place it around the chocolate cake.
- Place the cake board on top of some plastic wrap and secure the plastic wrap with some string.
- Pour in the white chocolate mousse and let it set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Unmould the cake and remove the acetate.
- Pipe some whipped cream on top.
- Place strawberries on top and strawberry slices around the bottom edge.