Smooth, creamy and easy to spread, this cream cheese buttercream will be a great addition to any cake.
- 150 grams of Butter*
- 150 grams of Cream Cheese
- 300 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Food Colouring
- Whip up the butter, until it is lighter in colour and has increased in volume.
- Add in the powdered sugar, a little at a time, mixing well in between each addition.
- Add in the cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
- Optional: Add in food colouring and mix it through.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
This recipe will make enough to cover about 12 cupcakes or a small cake.