Whether you like original, red velvet, cinnamon bun, birthday cake or any other flavour of Oreo: These no-bake Oreo cheesecakes are a delicious and fun treat!
Cookie Crumb Base
- 4x 2 Finely Crushed Oreo Cookies (any flavour)
- 4x 5 grams of Butter
- 250 grams of Cream Cheese*
- 50 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 150 grams of Whipping Cream
- 4x 2 Crushed Oreo Cookies (any flavour)
- Optional: 10 grams of Sprinkles (for Birthday Cake flavour)
- White Chocolate Ganache
- Dark or Milk Chocolate Ganache
- Optional: Red Food Colouring
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Optional: Cinnamon & Sugar
- A little Cream Cheese Buttercream
- 4x 1 Oreo Cookie (of each flavour)
- Prepare four ring moulds (7,5 cm) by placing them each on a piece of aluminium foil and wrapping it around the base, then lining the insides with acetate.
- Crush up 2, or about 20 grams of, Oreo cookies of each kind.
- Melt 5 grams of butter, for each kind, and add to the crumbs, mix well.
- Press this mixture into your prepared ring mould and refrigerate until set.
- Cut up 2, or about 20 grams of, Oreo cookies of each kind into chunks.
- Whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add chilled whipping cream and whip up until you get a stiff mixture.
- Divide the filling into four equal portions.
- Stir Oreo cookie chunks into the filling.
- Fill up the moulds.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Prepare the different kinds of chocolate ganache and pour it on top.
- Top the cinnamon bun one with cinnamon sugar and the birthday cake one with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for another 2 hours.
- Remove the moulds and acetate.
- Top off with some cream cheese buttercream and another Oreo cookie.