Adorable and tasty strawberry cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese buttercream, swirled with cream cheese buttercream, and chocolate crowns on top.
- 1 Batch of Strawberry Cupcakes
- 1 Batch of Cream Cheese Buttercream
- 1 Batch of Strawberry Cream Cheese Buttercream
- 60 grams of Dark Chocolate
- 100 grams of White Chocolate
- Gold Food Colouring Powder
- Silver Food Colouring Powder
- Place the template onto a cutting board and cover it with a sheet of acetate.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Heat each colour of chocolate separately until it has melted completely.
- Use chocolate food colouring or food colouring powder to create the right colours.
- Using a toothpick or a piping bag, trace and fill in the design with the right chocolate colours.
- Refrigerate to set the chocolates.
- Prepare one batch of strawberry cupcakes, using gold and silver cupcake liners.
- Place both kinds of buttercream into a piping bag, fitted with a star piping tip.
- Pipe swirls onto cupcakes.
- Place chocolate crowns on top.