Hugely better than the store bought kind, enjoy some easy to make homemade almond paste. Use it in pies, gevulde speculaas or something else.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Almond paste, made with egg, almond flour and sugar.
- 200 grams of Almond Flour / Ground Almonds
- 200 grams of Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Optional: Zest of half a Lemon
- Mix together almond flour, caster sugar and an egg.
- Optional: Mix in the zest of half a lemon.
- Gather the paste and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until use.