Creamy and sweet strawberry & Oreo no-bake cheesecake, a match made in heaven.
Strawberry & Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Additional Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
Strawberry & Oreo no-bake cheesecake, filled with strawberries and topped with Oreos.
- 10 Finely Crushed Oreos
- 25 grams of Butter
- 140 grams of White Chocolate
- 150 grams of Strawberry Puree
- 100 grams of Cream Cheese*
- 80 grams of Whipping Cream
- 10 - 15 Strawberries
- 6 Finely Crushed Oreos
- 50 - 100 Whipping Cream
- 8 Oreos
- Place a ring mould (14 cm) on a cutting board, on top of some plastic wrap and secure the plastic wrap with some string.
- Line the inside with acetate.
- Finely crush the Oreos, meant for the cake, and melt the butter.
- Combine Oreos and melted butter and press into the ring mould.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least an hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Once it has melted, let it cool to room temperature.
- Whip up the whipping cream until you get stiff peaks.
- Whip together the cream cheese and strawberry puree, then add the white chocolate and mix well.
- Gently fold in half the whipped cream, then the other half until well incorporated.
- Pour a little into the ring mould and place strawberries (crowns cut off) into the cheesecake.
- Pour or pipe the rest of the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Sift over Oreo crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Decorate with whipped cream and Oreos.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.