Simple and sweet Peeps Sunflower Cake, for Spring, Easter or any other occasion.
- Colour the white chocolate buttercream with yellow food colouring.
- Cut the cake into three layers.
- Brush the cake layers with simple syrup.
- Add a little bit of buttercream to a cake board and add on the first layer of cake.
- Pipe or spread on some buttercream and add on the next layer of cake.
- Repeat the previous step again.
- Cover the entire cake with buttercream.
- Place a round cookie cutter or cake ring onto the center of the top of the cake and fill with chocolate pearls.
- Add on the Peeps, around the sides and around the edges of the top of the cake.
*Baked in a cake pan (18 cm).