These adorable mini bird’s nest cakes are suited for any occasion, but definitely a welcome addition to any Easter table!
- 1 Batch of Lemon Cake
- 2 bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs*
- 80 grams of Grated Dark Chocolate
- Baking Spray
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare 22 mini bundt cake moulds (7cm) by spraying the insides with baking spray.
- Fill the mini bundt cake moulds, using a piping bag, halfway and place them in the oven.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let the cakes cool completely before removing the cakes from the moulds.
- Make the glaze by adding lemon juice to the powdered sugar and mixing it well.
- Pour the glaze over the cooled cakes or dip them in it.
- Add some grated dark chocolate to the top of each mini bundt cakes.
- Add three small chocolate eggs in the center.
*Or use any other kind of chocolate or candy eggs you'd like.