- 300 grams of Flour
- 10 grams of Baking Powder
- 6 grams of Cinnamon
- 200 grams of Sugar
- 200 grams of Light Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 220 grams of Sunflower Oil
- 350 grams of Carrot Puree*
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare three cake pans (20 cm) by lining them with baking paper
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Combine both kinds of sugar, vanilla extract, sunflower oil and eggs.
- Add the carrot puree and mix well.
- Now add in the flour and mix well.
- Divide the batter between the three prepared cake pans.
- Bake the cake for 30 to 40 minutes.
*Boil about 400 grams of carrots until tender-crisp and let them cool. Once cooled puree the carrots using a blender and weigh out the 350 grams of carrot puree.