Creamy, fluffy and sweet, but not too sweet. This cream cheese whipped cream will be a nice addition to many a dessert.
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Creamy, fluffy and sweet cream cheese whipped cream.
- Chilled: 250 grams of Whipping Cream
- 100 grams of Cream Cheese
- 100 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Whip up the whipping cream to firm peaks.
- In a separate bowl, whip up the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add a few tablespoons of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and mix it through.
- Fold in the rest of the whipped cream gently.