These fruity and summery desserts are delicious and not too heavy. The perfect snack for a sunny day.
- 1 Batch of Pineapple OR Mango OR Strawberry Sponge Cake*
- 200 - 400 grams of Whipping Cream
- Chocolate Butterflies brushed with Gold Food Colouring Powder
- Pocky Sticks brushed with Gold Food Colouring Powder
- Cut the cakes into pieces that'll fit into your 6 to 10 drinking glasses, or see-through cups.
- Whip up the whipping cream.
- Build the cakes, alternating cake and whipped cream layers.
- Decorate with some more whipped cream, a chocolate butterfly and pocky sticks, brushed with gold food colouring powder.
*Baked in a 38,7 cm x 26 cm x 1,9 cm Cake Pan.