Chocolate peanut clusters are one of my many addictions when it comes to chocolate! They are delicious snacks or gifts.
- 200 grams of Peanuts
- 200 grams of Dark, Milk or White Chocolate
- Place some acetate or baking paper onto a cutting board.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat.
- Add in the peanuts and stir well.
- Create clusters, using two small spoons, and place them onto the cutting board.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 20 minutes.