Strawberry jelly, or really any kind of fruit jelly you’d like, is quite easy to make and delicious as a snack or as part of a cake.
- 900 grams of Strained Fruit Puree*
- 30 grams of Gelatin Powder
- 60 grams of Cold Water
- Line a cake pan (38,7 cm × 26 cm × 1,9 cm) with plastic wrap.
- Puree the fruit and strain the fruit puree through a sieve to remove any seeds or bigger chunks that somehow didn't get pureed.
- Add the water to the gelatin and let it sit for a few minutes, until it has bloomed.
- Add the gelatin to the fruit puree.
- Heat and stir, on low heat, until the gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Pour into the lined baking tin.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
* You'll need about 1100 grams of fruit to puree and sieve.