Chewy and delicious hazelnut cookies. A tasty treat that can be enjoyed as is, or used as a cookie base for a delicious no-bake cheesecake.
- 200 grams of Hazelnut Meal
- 20 grams of Sunflower Oil
- 90 grams of Butter*
- 100 grams of Light Brown Sugar
- 80 grams of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg*
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 120 grams of Flour
- 3 grams of Baking Soda
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine Hazelnut meal and sunflower oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.
- Mix the butter and two kinds of sugar together.
- Add the hazelnut mixture, egg and vanilla extract. Mix together well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and keep mixing.
- Use an icecream scoop to make the cookies.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Optional: Use a fork to make an indent.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are golden brown around the edges.
- Let them cool on the rack.
When are they done?
You'll know the cookies are done when the edges start to set.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.