Delicious no-bake Nutella cheesecake, topped with Ferrero Rocher. As a Nutella fan this is one of my favourite recipes.
- Prepare your ring mould (16 cm) by lining it with acetate.
- Melt the butter and combine with cookie crumbs.
- Press cookie crumbs into the mould.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least an hour.
- Whip up whipping cream and set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and Nutella.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture onto cookie base.
- Refrigerate until set, at least two hours.
- Pour on some dark chocolate ganache.
- Top with some chopped up roasted hazelnuts.
- Add Ferrero Rochers on top.
- Refrigerate for at least another six hours, until fully set.
- Remove from mould and remove acetate.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.