Delicious no-bake Nutella cheesecake, topped with Ferrero Rocher. As a Nutella fan this is one of my favourite recipes.
Ferrero Rocher & Nutella No-Bake Cheesecake
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 2 hours
Additional Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 9 hours
Hazelnut cookie crust with a creamy Nutella no-bake cheesecake, chocolate ganache, chopped up hazelnuts and Ferrero Rocher on top.
- 400 grams of Cream Cheese*
- 65 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 250 grams of Nutella
- 200 grams of Whipping Cream
- 200 grams of Hazelnut Cookie Crumbs
- 40 grams of Butter
- Small amount of Dark or Milk Chocolate Ganache
- 6 Ferrero Rocher
- Some Hazelnuts (Roasted and Chopped)
- Prepare your ring mould (16 cm) by lining it with acetate.
- Melt the butter and combine with cookie crumbs.
- Press cookie crumbs into the mould.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least an hour.
- Whip up whipping cream and set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and Nutella.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture onto cookie base.
- Refrigerate until set, at least two hours.
- Pour on some dark chocolate ganache.
- Top with some chopped up roasted hazelnuts.
- Add Ferrero Rochers on top.
- Refrigerate for at least another six hours, until fully set.
- Remove from mould and remove acetate.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.