Creamy and delicious chocolate letters and chocolate tufts. Make these in any chocolate flavour you’d like.
Chocolate Letters & Chocolate Tufts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Creamy white, milk and dark chocolate letters and chocolate tufts.
- 100 grams of Butter*
- 250 grams of White, Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 100 grams of White, Milk or Dark Chocolate
- Optional: Edible decorations
- Whip up butter until light and fluffy.
- Melt the larger amount of chocolate.
- Once it has fully melted add the smaller amount of chocolate, stir through and wait for all of it to have melted.
- Let the melted chocolate cool to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together butter and melted chocolate.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag, fitted with any piping tip you prefer, and pipe chocolate letters or chocolate tufts onto a sheet of acetate or baking paper.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.