Delicious no-bake Nutella cheesecake in a glass, topped with Ferrero Rocher. As a Nutella fan this is one of my favourite recipes.
- Melt the butter and combine with cookie crumbs.
- Divide the cookie crumbs over 5 glasses (330 ml) and press down.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least an hour.
- Whip up whipping cream and set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and Nutella.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe the mixture onto cookie base, using a piping bag.
- Refrigerate until set, at least two hours.
- Pour on some dark chocolate ganache.
- Top with some chopped up roasted hazelnuts.
- Add Ferrero Rochers on top.
- Refrigerate for at least another six hours, until fully set.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.