Tasty cakes covered in feline silhouettes, perfect for any cat lover!
- Cut 16 squares (7,5 cm) out of the Sponge Cake.
- Brush with Simple Syrup.
- Line the cake rings with acetate.
- Place a cake layer into each cake ring.
- Add Chocolate Buttercream around the edges.
- Fill with Mocha White Chocolate Mousse.
- Place another cake layer on top.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 until each cake has 4 cake layers.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Cover each cake with Chocolate Buttercream.
- Add Cat Silhouette Chocolates.
*You'll need one batch for the filling and two batches for the outside of the cakes.
**Bake one batch in a rectangular cake pan (38,7 cm × 26 cm × 1,9 cm) and the leftover half batch in a cake pan half that size.