A tasty yet simple cake recipe, with speculaaskruiden.
- 100 grams of Butter*
- 200 grams of (Dark) Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs*
- 120 grams of Milk
- ½ teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 250 grams of Flour
- 6 grams of Baking Powder
- 20 grams of Speculaaskruiden
- Optional: Almond Shavings
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your loaf tin (26 cm) by brushing the inside of the pan with butter and lining it with baking paper.
- Beat together the butter and brown sugar.
- Next add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and speculaaskruiden.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the batter and mix it through.
- Next add in half of the milk and mix it through.
- Repeat the last two steps, so all of the flour mixture and milk is well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf tin.
- Optional: Decorate the top with some almond shavings.
- Bake the cake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.