Whenever you’re in the mood for Speculaas and you love no-bake cheesecake, this is definitely a treat for you!
- 400 grams of Cream Cheese*
- 65 grams of powdered sugar
- 250 grams of Speculaas Cookie Butter
- 250 grams of Whipping Cream
- 200 grams of Speculaas Cookie Crumbs
- 40 grams of Butter
- Small amount of Milk Chocolate Ganache
- 100 grams of Speculaas Cookie Fine Crumbs
- 1 batch of Speculaas Whipped Cream
- Milk Chocolate Kruidnoten
- Prepare your ring mould (16 cm) by lining it with acetate.
- Melt the butter and combine with speculaas cookie crumbs.
- Press cookie crumbs into the mould.
- Whip up whipping cream and set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and Speculaas Cookie Butter.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture onto speculaas base.
- Refrigerate until set, at least two hours.
- Pour on some milk chocolate ganache.
- Top with speculaas cookie crumbs.
- Pipe on some speculaas whipped cream.
- Add milk chocolate kruidnoten on top.
- Refrigerate for at least another six hours, until fully set.
- Remove from mould and remove acetate.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
**Bake in a ring mould (16 cm).