After seeing this post on Instagram, I was inspired to create these hourglass, heart and heels see-through piñata cookies. These are pretty, but definitely tasty as well.
- 1 Batch of Sand Cookie Dough
- 50 grams of Chocolate
- Small Sprinkles
- See-through Hard Candies
- Roll out the dough to about 3 millimetres thick.
- Refrigerate the rolled out dough for about 30 minutes.
- Cut out any shapes you'd like, using a template or cookie cutters.
- Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Chop up the see-through hard candies and place the pieces into the centers of your cookies.
- Place back into the oven for 1 to 3 minutes, until the candy has melted.
- Let them cool completely.
- Match up the cookies and fill one side with sprinkles.
- Use melted chocolate to glue the parts together and wait for the chocolate to set.
When are they done?
You'll know the cookies are done when the edges start to brown slightly.