Looking for a simple yet tasty way to announce your baby’s gender? Look no further! These gender reveal cream puffs are delicious and easy to make.
Gender Reveal Cream Puffs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Additional Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Gender reveal cream puffs, filled with pink or blue whipped cream.
- 1 Batch of Choux Pastry, baked for Cream Puffs
- Chocolate Ganache
- 250 grams of Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Food Colouring, Pink or Blue
- Pink or Blue Sprinkles, or in my case Muisjes
- Whip up the whipping cream with vanilla extract and the desired food colouring.
- Place the whipped cream into a piping bag.
- Fill the cream puffs with the whipped cream, making an opening in the bottom of each cream puff.
- Dip the cream puffs into the chocolate ganache and then into the sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set the chocolate ganache.