Yummy and simple to make marshmallow easter eggs. Great for anyone who loves a treat with marshmallows.
- 15 grams of Micro Marshmallows
- 100 grams of White Chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat.
- Pour a little chocolate into your Easter egg mould.
- Add about five micro marshmallows to each egg.
- Fill up the mould with more chocolate.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chocolates gently from the mould.
- Optional: Use a little chocolate to attach two halves to one another to create whole Easter egg.