- 1 Batch of (Almost) No-Spread Cookies (Vanilla)
- ½ Batch of (Almost) No-Spread Cookies (Black Cocoa)
- Yellow Food Colouring
- Red Food Colouring
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the dough as described in this recipe.
- Colour two parts of the vanilla cookie batch using red and yellow food colouring.
- Roll out the dough to about 4 millimetres thick.
- Refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for about 30 minutes.
- Cut out cookies and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake the cookies for about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Let them cool completely.
Disclaimer: Mickey Mouse is property of Disney and I am in no way claiming ownership of him.