Tasty and simple to make Mickey Mouse eierkoeken, made with chocolate chips and black cocoa.
Mickey Mouse Eierkoeken
Yield: 9 (3 of each kind)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Mickey Mouse eierkoeken, vanilla, chocolate chip and black cocoa.
- 2 Batches of Eierkoeken Batter (Vanilla)
- 1 Batch of Eierkoeken Batter (with Black Cocoa Powder)
- Chocolate Chips
- 250 grams of Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Trace a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter* on some baking paper.
- Place baking paper onto baking tray, pencil side down.
- Spread eierkoeken batter onto the paper, covering the Mickey Mouse outlines.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before using the cookie cutter to cut out the Mickey Mouse head shapes.
- Run a sharp knife along the outline to make sure the excess doesn't stick to it.
- Use a palette knife to remove it from the baking paper.
- Whip up whipping cream with vanilla extract, place in piping bag.
- Pipe whipped cream onto bottom of one eierkoek, then add another on top.
*I used a big Mickey Mouse cookie cutter, use any size you'd like.
Disclaimer: Mickey Mouse is property of Disney and I am in no way claiming ownership of him.