Simple yet yummy chocolate wreaths, a great treat for the winter season.
- 100 grams of Butter*
- 250 grams of White Chocolate
- Green Chocolate Food Colouring
- 100 grams of White Chocolate
- Optional: Mini Smarties or M&Ms
- Whip up butter until light and fluffy.
- Melt the larger amount of chocolate.
- Once it has fully melted add the green chocolate food colouring and mix well.
- Now add the smaller amount of chocolate, stir through and wait for all of it to have melted.
- Let the melted chocolate cool to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together butter and melted chocolate.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag, fitted with any piping tip you prefer, and pipe chocolate wreaths onto a sheet of acetate or baking paper.
- Optional: Decorate using Mini Smarties or M&Ms.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.