Easy to make, chewy and delicious Nutella cookies. Whip these up in no time at all.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Simple three ingredients Nutella cookies.
- 120 grams of Flour
- 300 grams of Nutella
- 1 Egg*
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mix Nutella and egg together, then add flour.
- Form cookie dough into 9 cookie dough balls.
- Place cookies onto baking sheet and flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.