- 100 grams of Black Chocolate
- 30 grams of White Chocolate
- 70 grams of Red Chocolate
- Place the template onto a cutting board and cover it with a sheet of acetate.*
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Heat each colour of chocolate separately until it has melted completely.
- Using a toothpick or a piping bag, trace and fill in the design with the right chocolate colours.
- Refrigerate in between each of each colour until set.
*The amount of chocolate listed above is enough for three sheets with Deadpool chocolates.
Disclaimer: Deadpool is property of Marvel and I am in no way claiming ownership of him.