Soft, fluffy and delicious white chocolate cake.
- 95 grams of White Chocolate
- 240 grams of Milk
- 250 grams of Flour
- 6 grams of Baking Powder
- 115 grams of Butter*
- 160 grams of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs*
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your cake pan (18 cm or 20 cm) by brushing the inside of the pan with butter and lining it with baking paper OR place cupcake liners inside of a cupcake pan.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, place it into a heat proof bowl and add the milk.
Place the bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted completely and the milk and chocolate are well combined.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour and baking powder.
- Beat together the butter and sugar.
- Next add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add half of the flour mixture to the batter and mix it through.
- Next add in half of the chocolate mixture and mix it through.
- Repeat the last two steps, so all of the flour mixture and chocolate mixture is well incorporated.
- Divide the batter over 12 cupcake liners or pour it all in one cake pan.
- Bake the cake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.