Creamy and delicious Nutella mousse. A nice dessert for any Nutella fan.
- 100 grams of Nutella
- 20 grams of Whipping Cream, for Heating
- Chilled: 100 grams of Whipping Cream, for Whipping up
- 3 grams of Gelatin Powder
- 5 grams of Cold Water
- Place your gelatine in a small bowl and add the cold water, let the gelatine absorb the water.
- Place the Nutella into a heat proof bowl and add the smaller amount of whipping cream, intended to be heated.
- Place the bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Stir until the Nutella has melted completely and the whipped cream and Nutella are well combined.
- Add the gelatine into your Nutella mixture and mix it through until fully melted.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Whip up the larger amount of whipping cream, intended for whipping up, to firm peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream through the Nutella mixture gently, in two additions.
- Place the Nutella mousse in a mould or glass.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.