Tasty tiramisu hearts, egg and caffeine free, a tasty treat for any occasion.
- 1 Batch of Sponge Fingers
- Small Amount of Strong Brewed Caffeine Free Coffee
- 250 grams of Mascarpone
- 50 grams of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 250 grams of Whipping Cream
- 100 grams of Cocoa Powder
- Whip up the mascarpone slowly, to smoothe itout.
- Add the powdered sugar, all at once, and the vanilla extract and whip again slowly.
- Add in the whipping cream as it mixes and keep whipping until it reaches a mousse-like consistency.
- Place sponge fingers at the bottom of your mould*, I made my own sponge fingers and shaped them like hearts to make it easier.
- Brush with some strong coffee.
- Use half of the filling to top off the sponge fingers.
- Repeat the last three steps and scrape the tops with a palette knife, to smoothe it out.
- Freeze for at least 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile whip the seperate batch of whipping cream to firm peaks.
- Unmould the tiramisu once it has fully set.
- Dust the tops with cocoa powder and then transfer to a serving platter.
- Attach sponge fingers to the sides, using whipped cream.
* I used heart shaped ring moulds.