Fresh and sweet Strawberry Custard Tartlets, with pastry cream and strawberry roses.
Strawberry Custard Tartlets
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour
Tartlets filled with pastry cream and topped with strawberry roses.
- 1 Batch of Pastry Cream
- 1 Batch of Tart Crust (10cm Tartlets)
- 400 grams of Fresh Strawberries
- Whip up pastry cream briefly, to loosen it up slightly.
- Place it in a piping bag and pipe the pastry cream into the tartlets.
- Refrigerate for about one hour to firm up.
- Cut the strawberries, cutting two big slices from the centre and cutting the remaining pieces into smaller pieces.
- Place strawberry slices on Tartlets, creating a rose pattern.