If you’re looking for something to brighten up a winter dessert; look no further. These holly chocolates will fit right in, make them in any colour combination you’d like.
- ±20 grams of Milk Chocolate
- ±40 grams of White Chocolate
- ±10 grams of Red Chocolate
- Place the template onto a cutting board and cover it with a sheet of acetate.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Heat each colour of chocolate separately until it has melted completely.
- Using a toothpick or a piping bag, trace and fill in the design with the right chocolate colours.
- Refrigerate in between each of each colour until set.