Don’t you just love Rilakkuma? I do! And I’m sure you’ll enjoy this simple yet tasty recipe, as long as you like chocolate and hazelnuts that is.
This recipe has also been shared on AVO Magazine, an online magazine focused on Japanese culture and music.
- 24 Roasted Hazelnuts
- 200 grams of Chocolate (dark, white or milk)
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat.
- Pour some of the chocolate into a Rilakkuma chocolate bar mould.
- Place the roasted hazelnuts in the chocolate.
- Pour over the rest of the chocolate.
- Tap the mould on your worktop a few times, to remove airbubbles.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate bar gently from the mould.
Disclaimer: Rilakkuma is property of Aki Kondo and San-X and I am in no way claiming ownership of him.