Happy Oreo day! Enjoy these tasty Oreo brownies, prepared with black cocoa and lots of Oreos.
- 150 grams of Dark Chocolate
- 110 grams of Butter
- 200 grams of Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 20 grams of Black Cocoa Powder
- 90 grams of Flour
- 3 Eggs*
- About 35 Oreos
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your brownie pan (22,5 cm × 22,5 cm × 5 cm) by brushing the inside of the pan with butter and lining it with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Stir until the butter and chocolate have melted completely and are well combined.
- Use a whisk to mix in the sugar and vanilla extract, then add in the eggs one by one.
- Next sift the cocoa powder and flour and mix these through as well.
- Pour half of the batter into your prepared brownie pan.
- Place Oreos on top.
- Pour the remaining batter on top and spread it out evenly.
- Cut and crumble the remaining Oreos and place on top of the brownie batter, pressing them in slightly.
- Bake the brownies for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let them cool completely, before cutting them into any shapes or size you'd like.
When are they done?
You'll know the brownies are done when you insert a skewer or knife into the brownies, pull it out and only a few moist crumbs stick to it. If there's wet batter attached: place it back in the oven.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
TIP: Use cookie cutters or a template to create fun shapes.