A tasty and colourful treat for Easter. Creamy and sweet, with an Oreo crust.
Easter White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Additional Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
Oreo cookie crust, white chocolate no-bake cheesecake, sprinkles and Peeps Marshmellow Eggs.
- 30 Finely Crushed Oreos
- 80 grams of Butter
- 250 grams of White chocolate
- 300 grams of Cream Cheese*
- 250 grams of Whipping Cream (Chilled)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Peeps Marshmallow Eggs
- Optional: Black Candy Melts or Dark Chocolate
- Line your brownie pan (22,5 cm × 22,5 cm × 5 cm) with clingfilm.
- Finely crush the Oreos and melt the butter.
- Combine Oreos and melted butter and press into the brownie pan.
- Refrigerate until hard, at least an hour.
- Optional: Dip the Peeps Marshmallow Eggs in melted black candy melts or dark chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Once it has melted, let it cool to room temperature.
- Whip up the whipping cream until you get stiff peaks.
- Whip together the cream cheese, then add the white chocolate and mix well.
- Gently fold in half the whipped cream, then the other half until well incorporated.
- Optional: Mix in some sprinkles.
- Pour into the prepared brownie pan.
- Optional: Top with some sprinkles and decorate with Peeps Marshmallow Eggs.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.