If you like cream puffs and chocolate, you’ll definitely like these chocoladebollen!
- Preheat your over to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Pipe the choux pastry into bigger blobs than you usually would.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Let them cool completely.
- Whip up the whipping cream with the vanilla extract.
- Fill the chocoladebollen with whipped cream.
- Dip them in chocolate ganache and refrigerate until it has set, about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and pipe hearts onto acetate or baking paper.
- Put leftover whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a star shaped piping tip.
- Pipe some whipped cream on top of each chocoladebol.
- Place the chocolate hearts on top.