Creamy white chocolate mousse with a nutty flavour to it, the perfect dessert for any hazelnut lover.
- 90 grams of White Chocolate
- 20 grams of Whipping Cream, for Heating
- 30 grams of Hazelnut Praline Paste
- Chilled: 100 grams of Whipping Cream, for Whipping up
- 4 grams of Gelatine Powder
- 10 grams of Cold Water
- Optional: Pink or Red Food Colouring Gel
- Break your white chocolate into small pieces, place it into a heat proof bowl along with the strawberry puree and the smaller amount of whipping cream, intended to be heated.
- Place the bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted completely and the whipped cream and chocolate are well combined.
- Optional: Add in pink or red food colouring and mix it through.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Place your gelatine in a small bowl and add the cold water, let the gelatine absorb the water.
- Heat the gelatine briefly in a small saucepan or in the microwave, until it has fully melted.
- Add the melted gelatine into your strawberry mixture and mix it through.
- Whip up the larger amount of whipping cream, intended for whipping up, to firm peaks.
- Add a small amount of whipped cream to the hazelnut praline paste and mix.
- Fold in the rest of the whipped cream.
- Fold the hazelnut whipped cream through the chocolate mixture gently, in two additions.
- Place the chocolate mousse in a mould or glass and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.