A twist on a classic, chocolate ganache with some Nutella in it as well. Pour it over some Nutella brownies or any other dessert that could use some Nutella goodness.
Nutella Chocolate Ganache
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
A tasty Nutella and chocolate topping, or filling, for any dessert.
- 100 grams of Whipping Cream
- 100 grams of Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 100 grams of Nutella
- Break your chocolate into small pieces, place it into a heat proof bowl and add the Nutella and whipping cream.
- Place the bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted completely and the whipped cream and chocolate are well combined.
- Cover it with plastic wrap, making sure the plastic wrap touches the chocolate ganache, so it won't form a skin.
- Let it cool completely.*
*Dependant on what you plan to do with the Nutella chocolate ganache, if you want to use it as a glaze don't let it cool completely before use.