Only three ingredients and easy to make with a tasty result. A treat for any and all Nutella lovers that fits perfectly with some ice cream or even just some more Nutella on top.
- 400 grams of Nutella
- 3 Eggs*
- 80 grams of Flour
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your brownie pan (22,5 cm × 22,5 cm × 5 cm) by brushing the inside of the pan with butter and lining it with baking paper.
- Mix together Nutella, eggs and flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared brownie pan.
- Bake the brownies for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let them cool completely, before cutting them into any shapes or size you'd like.
When are they done?
You'll know the brownies are done when you insert a skewer or knife into the brownies, pull it out and only a few moist crumbs stick to it. If there's wet batter attached: place it back in the oven.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
TIP: Use cookie cutters or a template to create fun shapes.
- Mix some chopped nuts or chocolate through the batter before baking.
- Cover the baked brownies with some Nutella chocolate ganache and add 50 grams of chocolate chips or chunks on top.