The white chocolate counterpart to brownies. Blondies are creamy and sweet and not hard to make at all. Enjoy these delicious treats whenever you want with this simple recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Delicious fudgy blondies made with white chocolate.
- 150 grams of White Chocolate
- 110 grams of Butter
- 180 grams of Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 110 grams of Flour
- 3 Eggs*
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your brownie pan (22,5 cm × 22,5 cm × 5 cm) by brushing the inside of the pan with butter and lining it with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a heat proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small layer of water in it, on medium heat. Stir until the butter and chocolate have melted completely and are well combined.
- Use a whisk to mix in the sugar and vanilla extract, then add in the eggs one by one.
- Next sift the flour and mix through as well.
- Pour the batter into your prepared brownie pan.
- Bake the blondies for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let them cool completely, before cutting them into any shapes or size you'd like.
When are they done?
You'll know the blondies are done when you insert a skewer or knife into the brownies, pull it out and only a few moist crumbs stick to it. If there's wet batter attached: place it back in the oven.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
TIP: Use cookie cutters or a template to create fun shapes.
- Mix some chopped nuts or chocolate through the batter before baking.
- Cover the baked blondies with some chocolate ganache and add 50 grams of chocolate chips or chunks on top.