These Malteser brownies are tasty and easy to make. The perfect snack for anyone who loves Maltesers.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Malteser brownies, with Maltesers inside and on top.
- 400 grams of Malteser Spread
- 3 Eggs*
- 80 grams of Flour
- Optional: 100 grams of Maltesers
- Milk Chocolate Ganache
- 100 grams of (Chopped) Maltesers
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your brownie pan (22,5 cm × 22,5 cm × 5 cm) by brushing the inside of the pan with butter and lining it with baking paper.
- Combine Malteser Spread, eggs and flour.
- Optional: Add Maltesers and mix them through.
- Pour the batter into your prepared brownie pan.
- Bake the brownies for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Let them cool completely.
- Cover with milk chocolate ganache.
- Chop some Maltesers and place on top of brownie.
- Cut them into any shapes or size you'd like.
When are they done?
You'll know the brownies are done when you insert a skewer or knife into the brownies, pull it out and only a few moist crumbs stick to it. If there's wet batter attached: place it back in the oven.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.
TIP: Use cookie cutters or a template to create fun shapes.