Thin yet still chewy. These extra thin chocolate chip cookies are sweet, but not too sweet.
Extra Thin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Additional Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Extra thin chocolate chip cookies, chewy and sweet.
- 120 grams of Butter
- 100 grams of Granulated Sugar
- 180 grams of (Light) Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg*
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 150 grams of Flour
- 3 grams of Baking Soda
- 120 grams of Milk Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- 120 grams of Dark Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- Whisk together flour and baking soda.
- Melt the butter and let it cool for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add both kinds of sugar into a bowl and mix well.
- Add melted butter and mix again.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Whip until it reaches the ribbon stage.
- Sift in flour mixture, then fold to incorporate.
- Mix together both kinds of chocolate chips or chunks.
- Add chocolate chips, or chunks, and fold to incorporate.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Form 18 cookie balls from the dough and place five at a time onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack and let them cool completely.
When are they done?
You'll know the cookies are done when the edges start to brown slightly.
*Make sure this ingredient is at room temperature.