Easy to make Triforce sand cookies, delicious treats with a Legend of Zelda theme to it. A great recipe for any Legend of Zelda fan.
This recipe has also been shared on AVO Magazine, an online magazine focused on Japanese culture and music.
- 1 batch of Sand Cookie Dough
- Yellow Food Colouring
- Colour the sand cookie dough by kneading through the yellow food colouring.
- Gather the dough and wrap it in some plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the dough to about 3 millimetres thick.
- Using triangle cookie cutters, cut out the bigger triangles and place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Use a small triangle cookie cutter to cut out the small triangle shape.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely.
- Gather up the leftover dough and repeat steps 5 through 9.
When are they done?
You'll know the cookies are done when the edges start to brown slightly.